Rancho Mission Viejo, CA (11/7/2017) – The community is invited to experience Rancho Mission Viejo’s newest shopping center as Sendero Marketplace, located on the corner of Antonio Parkway and Ortega Highway, kicks off its grand opening celebration on Saturday, November 18th from 11:00am – 2:00pm with a family-friendly event.
“We are very excited to bring the community of Rancho Mission Viejo together to celebrate the grand opening of Sendero Marketplace,” said Jud Dutrisac, Chief Operating Officer of Westar Associates. “With Gelson’s planned opening prior to Thanksgiving, Sendero Marketplace will now provide the community with grocery and specialty goods, along with a variety of other shopping, dining, and services to meet the daily needs of the community.”
The Sendero Marketplace Grand Opening event follows the Gelson’s grand opening event, scheduled for Thursday, November 16th at 9:00am. Gelson’s will continue their grand opening festivities throughout the weekend on Friday and Saturday – the day of the shopping center grand opening.
The grand opening of the center – located at 30721 Gateway Place in Rancho Mission Viejo – will feature a variety of activities for children and adults alike, including:
– Face Painting & Balloon Art
– A printable photo booth
– Games including life-size Jenga and Ping Pong
– Live music performances from Mike Moody Jazz Trio
– Samples & demonstrations, kids crafts, and live music hosted by Gelson’s
– Special product handouts and Maybelline “Fit Me Foundation” beauty demonstrations hosted by Rite Aid
– Open House at Sendero Animal Hospital with fun games including a prize wheel with chances to win discount coupons on services.
– Sport Clips handouts for free MVP Haircuts to new clients, with opportunities to win other prizes including 4 MVP Haircuts – $108 value.
– Giveaway drawing, food and refreshments, and other prizes hosted by Unique Accents.
– Site tours offered by Mission Wellness Corner along with complimentarily freshly-popped popcorn with various healthy seasonings and the opportunity to win aromatherapy diffuser and essential oil.
– Buy one get one offers at Nekter Juice Bar
– And more to be announced!
Retailers currently open or scheduled to open at Sendero Marketplace by November 18th include: Gelson’s Market, Rite Aid, Starbucks, Rancho MMC, Sendero Animal Hospital, Chase Bank, The UPS Store, Sendero Nails & Lashes, Unique Accents, Sendero Dental Studio, The Powder Room, Nekter Juice Bar, Sport Clips, Mission Hospital Wellness Corner, and MemorialCare Medical Group.
Located right in the heart of Rancho Mission Viejo, designed with walkability in mind, Sendero Marketplace serves the adjacent residential communities and office communities including the villages of Sendero and Esencia on The Ranch, Sendero Gateway Apartments, the upcoming Sendero Bluffs, as well as the upcoming Memorial Care Medical Group Facility.
“Sendero Marketplace is an exciting new addition to Rancho Mission Viejo! These new options to shop and dine bring a new level of convenience to residents that are sure to enhance life on The Ranch.,” says Nadine Corrigan, Vice President of Marketing for Rancho Mission Viejo, LLC. “With the recent grand opening of the new NorthWalk Neighborhoods at Esencia combined with the grand opening of Sendero Marketplace, it is an exciting time for current and future Ranch residents.”
For more information regarding grand opening festivies, visit: www.senderomarketplace.com or follow Sendero Marketplace on Facebook or Instagram.
Rancho Mission Viejo
Rancho Mission Viejo (The Ranch) encompasses nearly 23,000 acres, including 17,000 acres of permanent open space managed as The Reserve at Rancho Mission Viejo and approximately 6,000 acres identified for residential and mixed-use community development. Inter-generational villages now on The Ranch include the award-winning village of Sendero and the hillside village of Esencia, where homes range from the upper $300,000 to over $1 million. Visit www.RanchoMissionViejo.com to learn more about the homes currently for sale at Esencia as well as the community amenities now open and coming soon.